[User Picture]
From:bobby1933
Date:January 2nd, 2009 12:27 am (UTC)

Gregory Beardall

(Link)
I understand from one of your other posts that Gregory Beardall live in Boise, Idaho which is where I live.

I am not a Catholic (barely even a Christian) nor a worker; but I have always (since 1953) had a great admiration for Peter Maurin, Dorothy Day, Ammon Hennacy, and the Catholic Worker Movement.

I'm wondering how Mr. Beardall would take it if I tried to contact him and perhaps try to get to know him?