Comments

From:(Anonymous)
Date:April 25th, 2008 04:15 pm (UTC)

Woolman in New Jersey

(Link)
Just a note: I grew up in the part of South Jersey where Woolman was from. The name of the town is Rancocas and it is located near the Rancocas River (or Creek as it is locally refered to). A Native name whose source is deep in the Pine Barrens and flows into the Delaware River. Old Quaker town from the 17th century... growing up we'd bicycle miles on day trips thropugh the former farm areas (now housing developments) and visit the rural cemetery to read the centuries old headstones.
[User Picture]