1. Communists believe that the capitalist system has reached the point where it no longer works.
2. Communists believe that when the workers come to the realization of the downfall of capitalism they will no longer tolerate it.
3. Communists believe that the capitalist class will resort to all means that may be in their power to maintain their existence.
4. Communists believe that the Communist Party knows how to assure production and distribution in an orderly manner according to a pre-designed plan.
1. Fascists believe in a national economy for the protection of national and private interests.
2. Fascists believe in the regulation of industries so as to assure a wage for the worker and a dividend for the investor.
3. Fascists believe in class collaboration under State supervision.
4. Fascists believe in the cooperation of employers' unions and workers' unions.
1. Socialists believe in the gradual realization of a classless society.
2. Socialists believe in the social ownership of natural resources and the means of production and distribution.
3. Socialists believe in a transition period under democratic management between two economic systems, the system of production and the system of production for profits.
4. Socialists believe in the freedom of the press, freedom of assembly and freedom of worship.
1. Democrats believe in universal suffrage, universal education and freedom of opportunity.
2. Democrats believe in the right of the rich to become richer and of the poor to try to become rich.
3. Democrats believe in labor unions and financial corporations.
4. Democrats believe in the law of supply and demand.
1. The Catholic Worker believes in the gentle personalism of traditional Catholicism.
2. The Catholic Worker believes in the personal obligation of looking after the needs of our brother.
3. The Catholic Worker believes in the daily practice of the works of mercy.
4. The Catholic Worker believes in houses of hospitality for the immediate relief of those who are in need.
5. The Catholic Worker believes in the establishment of farming communes where each on works according to his capacity and gets according to his need.
6. The Catholic Worker believes in creating a new society within the shell of the old with the philosophy of the new.