[User Picture]
From:bobby1933
Date:January 18th, 2009 08:58 pm (UTC)

advertisment for a documentary

(Link)
Thanks, I love it!
[User Picture]
From:rafqa
Date:January 19th, 2009 04:34 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Photoshopped?
[User Picture]
From:personalist
Date:January 19th, 2009 10:48 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Nope
[User Picture]
From:rafqa
Date:January 20th, 2009 03:56 am (UTC)
(Link)
Oh good!
From:(Anonymous)
Date:March 31st, 2009 12:57 am (UTC)

Walter

(Link)
Hi, Bob--maybe you remember me from the CW in the 1960s & 1970s--I have lived upstate, near Rochester, since 1978--I recently realized that Walter Kerell lived relatively nearby, about 2 & a half hours away--I wrote early this year & he invited me for a visit--in the intervening weeks, he failed badly & by the time I visited in early March he was dying & did not remember--I stayed for a couple of hours, sat with him, said some silent prayers & talked to the caretaker--she just called to say that Walter had died--I am sorry--he was so big a part of the Worker when I first came to Chrystie St in 1964--I wish I had found him sooner--the caretaker asked about you, had a number & wondered if she should call--I told you had known Walter well & would very much like to know--I hope she was able to reach you--I have just recently found your website & find it interesting--hope you are ok--Peace, Bob Gilliam