Comments

From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 14th, 2013 05:37 pm (UTC)

Gregory Zilboorg and Karl Stern

(Link)
Hello Robert Steed,

Do you have any information about the relationship between Gregory Zilboorg and Karl Stern? I am creating a Karl Stern archive at Duquesne University, and can only locate two letters of his to Stern - one of which references their mutual friend, a Dominican, Father Marie Allain Coutourier.

(Despite the paucity of letters, he seemed to like Stern, btw . . .)

Daniel Burston
Psychology Department
Duquesne University
Pittsburgh